FBAR Guidance and Solutions from the International Tax Experts at Freed Maxick
33 Must-Know Questions – and Answers – About the Foreign Bank Account Reporting Act
Get a complimentary Special Report: FAQs Regarding FBAR Filing Requirements and Financial Reports
While FBAR reporting requirements have been in place since 1970, significant revisions to the form and associated penalties for non-compliance have garnered the attention of many taxpayers and practitioners.
Get this list of the top 33 questions - and answers – tax payers MUST know about FBAR reporting and filing requirements.
Inside our report:
- Who must file an FBAR?
- How do filers report their accounts to the IRS?
- How does an FBAR filer amend a previously filed FBAR?
- What happens if an account holder is required to file an FBAR and fails to do so?
- Can cumulative FBAR penalties exceed the amount in a taxpayer's foreign accounts?
- Is an FBAR required if the account generates neither interest nor dividend income?
- What are the exceptions to the FBAR filing requirement?
Freed Maxick is poised to assist you in becoming compliant with regard to your FBARs.