Request a Fee Quote

U.S. Tax Compliance Services | Cross Border Tax 

As a Top 100 Largest CPA Firm in the U.S., we have depth and specialization to handle your U.S./Canada cross-border tax issues, no matter how big or how small.

  • U.S. real estate ownership for
    non-resident aliens
  • Minimization of federal and state taxes
  • Sales tax planning and compliance
  • U.S. tax compliance for businesses and resident/non-resident aliens
  • Foreign Bank Account Reporting (FBAR)
  • Transfer pricing analysis

Chartered accountants, Canadian businesses and individuals call on Freed Maxick to provide U.S. tax compliance services. Freed Maxick is a Top 100 Largest Certified Public Accounting Firm in the United States. CLICK HERE to learn more about our international tax services.