Download the Freed Maxick R&D Tax Credit Guide
The Federal R&D Tax Credit is one the most attractive tax minimization opportunities for companies (and their shareholders) that have Qualified Research Expenses.
In this free Guide, the R&D Tax Credit experts at Freed Maxick present observations and guidance on:
- Types of companies that are eligible for the R&D Tax Credit
- How eligibility for the credit is assessed
- Tax reduction opportunities and implications for corporations and individual taxpayers
- Overview of the four-part R&D Tax Credit qualification test
- Necessary document and calculations for capturing
- Overview of the process and how to get started
You might be surprised to find out that you’re eligible for the credit, and your path to discovery starts by simply completing and submitting the form for an immediate download of the guide.