New York State Tax Credits for Agricultural Activities (Free Update)
9 Opportunities for lowering your agribusiness’ tax obligations
The Agribusiness Tax Specialists at Freed Maxick are pleased to provide this update on the most recent New York State tax credits for agricultural activities.
You may be eligible for the following credits:
- Farm Workforce Retention Credit
- Real Property Tax Credit for Qualified New York Manufacturers
- Farmers’ School Tax Credit
- Investment Tax Credit
- Employment Incentive Credit
- Small Business Subtraction Modification
- Minimum Wage Reimbursement Credit
- Fuel Tax Refund
- Research and Experimental Tax Credit
Learn more about eligibility requirements and the scope of each credit in this valuable update.
Complete and submit the form today!