New York’s Cybersecurity Regulation Requires Covered Entities to Oversee Their Third-Party Providers
Download this complementary whitepaper from Freed Maxick’ s Cybersecurity experts.
Get guidance on the requirements and responsibilities of covered entities for overseeing the cybersecurity practices, process, and policies of their third-party providers.
- List of businesses classified as a covered entity
- “Minimum cybersecurity practices” your 3rd party providers must follow
- 14 policies and programs that should be addressed by your 3rd party provider’s
- How to examine or audit your 3rd party provider’s cybersecurity program
- Assessing your 3rd party providers for multi-factor authentication, encryption, and event notifications
Complete and submit the form for an immediate download.