Sales Tax Collection for Remote Sellers in the Era of Wayfair vs. South Dakota
Watch our complementary webinar recording from the Freed Maxick SALT Team
The recent Supreme Court decision holding that many online sellers will now be responsible for collecting and submitting state sales taxes means that there are big administrative, operational and compliance changes ahead.
In this webinar recording, Freed Maxick SALT experts Don Warrant, CPA and Dave Barrett, CPA provide updates and insights on this landmark decision.
- Understanding the concepts of nexus
- Key questions remote sellers need to ask
- Administrative, operational and reporting requirements remote sellers need to consider
- Sales tax automation software to consider
- Sales tax reporting, registration and exemption
- An action plan for remoter sellers
To view our webinar, simply complete and submit the form today.